{Bella}

Bella is exactly that: Beautiful.  These pictures were taken a few weeks ago on a warm, fall day in Monroe.   Looking back on this photo shoot, it was as if Bella had an entourage. Her mom, her aunt, her 2 cousins and myself following her around, making an invisible perimeter, attempting  to keep her busy little legs  within some type of boundary as  passerby’s probably wondered if we were doing some type of catalog shoot.  No catalog shoot here just simply a JEM shoot.   Bella wasn’t too fond of the field we chose for her so we packed up and headed to downtown Monroe- which I love! There is a nice wide open spot that she was able to run and play and really entertain herself as I photographed her doing just this.  To me, she really looks like an angel walking into the ‘angel light’ that halo’s her sweet 2 year old self.   Tiffany and Sugeily- so glad we could make arrangements for me to photograph this precious little girl.

14 Responses to “{Bella}”

1. Lois says:

WOW! Gorgeous child with STUNNING features.

2. Jess says:

Aww! Great pictures Emy–and what a lovely niece you have, Sugeiliy!!

3. The "D" says:

You captured a feeling of this beautiful child….the black and white and the close ups..stunning!

4. Don’t think I can pick a favorite; they are all beautiful:)

5. Sugeily says:

Emy, they are all what I thought they would be. For the first time I have no words. Lol Which is hard to believe cause I stalk this blog like I have nothing to do. Wow that’s all I can say!

6. Laura says:

stunning!! what a stunning little girl!

7. Tiffany Goree says:

O.M.GOODNESS EMMY THESE ARE AMAZING I STARTED TO CRY WHEN I SAW THEM.YOU DID SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB I CAN’T WAIT TO SCHEDULE ANOTHER SESSION FOR MY FAMILY PICTURES…MY BABY GIRL IS SUCH A DOLL!!!! U BROUGHT EVERY ASPECT OF HER OUT IN THESE PICTURES…I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REST!!!!

8. Elaine says:

AMAZING!!!! Em…. these pics are stunning…. what a beautiful little girl!!! Great work.

9. Elena says:

SO gorgeous! I love the second to last one where she looks like “what?” (: absolutely precious!

10. jem says:

Tiffany-You are so welcome. I enjoyed every minute of Bella’s photo shoot. You have a real treasure and I am glad that I was able to capture her being herself.

11. Rob says:

wow. Great pics JEM!

12. Stephanie says:

When I saw the first picture I couldnt breathe she is soo stunning!! and the more I looked at them the more I couldnt resist looking at this gorgeous little girl over and over…I know Bella is what I call “Beyond Beautiful” but the photographer seemed to know exactly when to take her picture to capture her personality as well as her beauty…thats special, so I will be passing along this site information from now on to everyone I know, because I’m sold that this HAS to be the best photographer in the world…and who better to capture my other baby beauties?….Bella, by the way…is my God GrandDaughter and I have other grands that need pictures so look for more business! Great Job JEM!!

13. jem says:

Stephanie-your words mean so much to us JEM girls. Thank You!!

14. Melyssa Williams says:

These are Absolutely Adorable!! Shes an Angel =)