Longest JEM Blog EVER!

OK all you JEM blog fans who have been deprived of posts, our number one stalker (you know who you are), Megan Swartz/Heidi Steinker and all you other followers who say our blogs brighten your day… it’s time for the ultimate and monumental, longest JEM blog ever!!!!  Yes, I know you are trying to control your excitement!

Before our fresh season begins, I can’t leave ALL of the shoots behind from my rewind 2010 blogs.  My intentions were to post individual blogs for each and every one of these shoots as there is a story and a smile and probably a laugh or two from all.   As a wise person once told me, intentions are just that, intentions.   So without further ado, this is one of the best feelings I have had in a long time, to be able to post highlights from so many awesome JEM shoots.

PREVIOUS ARTICLE:

12 Responses to “Longest JEM Blog EVER!”

1. Jessica Carlisle says:

Awesome job, Jen & Em!!!!

2. Abbey says:

These pictures make me laugh! Great job, as always

3. Megan says:

I ADORE THIS! We love you! 🙂

4. stefani says:

Yeah! I love it. The pictures of Ashley on there are GORGEOUS!!! Great job girls!!!!

5. the oldest "D" says:

to pick a favorite…just can’t..The little girl with the long dark hair back to back with her brother…Awsome!!

6. Sugeily Murphy says:

I could hardly contain my EXCITEMENT!!!!!! It was so Fun viewing all of these 🙂 on a side note( I hear your number one stalker
    got a job and she is sad she can’t seat at home and stalk you.) I told her it would be okay. She was just going to have to
    wait till she gets off work to stalk. Well, Jem girls this longest blog was AWESOME to look at and the PICTURE are just AMAZING!
    Thank you for posting all of these. You JEM Girls ROCK!!!

7. Holly Kimpon says:

Every time I visit your blog I’m always so happy to see how well you guys are doing and that your one-time ‘hobby’ has developed into such an amazing talent and successful business. I’m proud of you girls! Your pictures are breathtaking, and I can’t wait for you to snap some more of our newest edition to the family. 🙂

8. Elaine says:

HOORAY!!!!!! I love love love love LOVE the longest blog ever…… what a fantastic after work treat! AND because there are SOOOO many great pictures I know I can look at this post for days and see something new every time…. GREAT WORK!!!

9. Janet says:

Your Amazing!!!! 🙂

10. Tabitha says:

So much great stuff!!! Keep up the beautiful work you two:)

11. Jillian says:

JEN!! You are soooo talented! I swear I was smiling ear to ear as I looked through this entire blog post, these are ALL so great. Your work makes me want to get pictures taken every day, and always leaves me wanting to see more!!

12. Natasha says:

You girls do such beautiful work, I love the “Longest blog ever”! Christy looks gorgeous in her maternity pics, and you alrady know I love those pictures of Mason!